Fun Things You Can Do NOW!
Fun Things to Do Once You've Arrived at Annville Inn
- Splash in our pool
- Swing in our hammock
- Walk our nearby trails
- Be sure to visit Hershey
- Explore Lancaster and PA Dutch/Amish
- Wander through our Three Acres of Gardens
- Play the piano
- Enjoy a crackling bonfire
- Watch our Garden Scale train as it passes through three tunnels and near a waterfall
- Be amazed in our Butterfly Garden
- Find your way through our labyrinth soon to be a maze
- Play a game of horseshoes or croquet
- Watch a movie in our Theatre
- Win (or let someone else win) a game of pool
- Be challenged by our board games
- Use our business center for copy, fax, scan, e-mail, Internet
- Check in on our free WiFi
- Watch sunsets from anywhere on our property
- Go on a picnic...let Rosalie pack it for you!
- Choose one of our wonderful specials or packages, and go have fun!
- Soak outdoors under the stars in our hot tub
- Curl up by the fireplace in your room
- Check out the feeding stations and Blue Bird Trail for our feathered friends
- Ease back, relax, and enjoy a breakfast that is perfection!
- Walk amongst over 500 roses. Take time to smell them!
- Sit and meditate in our sunken garden or the Romance Garden, or even two hidden gardens.
- Go visit our two big fiberglass cows, just north of Ashie's Garden
- Check in on the Koi in the Koi pond
- Lay out on our deck or in one of our pool lounges, soak in the rays
- Hike the Appalachian Trail behind our Inn
- Canoe the Swatara from the canoe base just a few corn fields away
- Ice skate numerous places nearby
- Go antiquing
- Ride the rails on several excursion trains
- Glide down the Union Canal on a canal boat just up the road
- Enjoy fine dining in restaurants the Inn recommends
- And so much more to do in the Hershey area, we haven't even scratched the surface! We will gladly help you plan your trip!
Annville Inn features five unique guest rooms, each with a private bath.
"Words cannot express the happiness and FUN that you have carved into our hearts! We feel extremely grateful to have crossed your paths, and to have had the fabulous pleasure of enjoying your spectacular, immaculate, extreme attention to detail. Did I say FABULOUS Bed & SCRUMPTIOUS breakfast? (Not just Bed & Breakfast, but Fabulous Bed & Scrumptious Breakfast.) We look forward to visiting again. PS: Movie Theatre! OMG! Insane! NOBODY has that!!!!!!"