Pennsylvania Wines! Did you Know….
- Pennsylvania is the 5th largest producer of grapes in The United States?
- We rank 7th in the USA in wine production?
- Pick any point on the map of Pennsylvania and you are never more than 1 hour from a winery.
- Pennsylvania’s climate – hot summers and cold winters – is more like Europe than California or Australia and presents the ideal territory for emerging French-American hybrid grapes, and traditional vinifera varieties.
- Pennsylvania produces more than 2 million gallons of wine annually and is a $1.5 Billion economic engine for our state’s agrarian economy.